1974 3.0 CS for Sale NorCal:

syrahnoir

Reaction score
I am selling my 1974 Fjord 3.0cs to make some room in my garage. I am offering the car exclusively to the forum and will expand the offering if there are no takers here.

I am asking $50,000.00 USD.

The car is a strong runner and looks fantastic. The paint is original, with indications of a re-spray on the passenger rear quarter. The paint shows some hairline cracks and a few imperfections but not many. It is consistent with its age.

Sean Casey of Casey Motorsports, Petaluma, has restored the car mechanically and upgraded the supension with Carl Nelson springs, Weber side drafts, new rubber, new bushing, gaskets, cooling lines, fuel lines, and Nardi steering wheel. It rides on non-stock basket weaves, which I believe came from a modern 540i with new performance Goodyear tires. All of the modification has been limited and tasteful. A full tune and was recently performed by North Bay Bavarian, Rick has maintained her over the last 3 years.

John Thill of Johns Auto body, Santa Rosa, performed the bodywork and rust abatement. Shock tower mounts, rocker panels, floorboards, spare tire well to name a few were inspected, repaired and the rust was meticulously addressed. Greg Minnick of Fulton Autobody addressed some minor dings and wear along the passenger belt line in the last month.

The interior restored by LJM upholstery in Santa Rosa. LJM is the local BMW contractor. New carpet, dynamat and navy seat covers were installed, the padding front and rear were fabricated, door-cards etc. I have installed a newly restored wood set from Bela and as well as the original set which is in the car. Additionally, I have installed a tasteful contemporary Sony stereo system and speakers, which are mounted unobtrusively in the parcel shelf.

Notably the Odometer is non-operational and shows 49,000mi.

This is a lovely car to drive, I am sad to let her go.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Sam
(Syrahnoir)

Some photos are linked below.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/p0z3nzfzezlqfdf/AAD9g-avN6C2xY7CSoAtEj25a