00X0X_gLiYdNqkTGG_600x450.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 169
  • 00l0l_kRwlhTh5Tby_600x450.jpg
    00l0l_kRwlhTh5Tby_600x450.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:

rb1971

Reaction score
Love the color combo, and love the honest ad even more. I think the point of a car community is to obsess over details which can certainly be described as picking nits, but I would never let that get in the way (at least my way) of giving praise where it's due, and it's certainly due here.

This is also just generally one of the best CL ads I've ever read.

TodB

Reaction score
Great, honest ad and neat looking car. No offense to the seller but this one at the price listed makes the other blue one look like the deal of the century.

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I agree with the seller's description, is there an e9 that won't have to have the rockers addressed at some point? Looks like a really good deal! How's that for negative feedback.

On that subject, I think when someone does their best to describe their vehicle honestly there is an overwhelmingly positive response from this forums' members.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
+1. made me think i should consider another coupe ... well almost. i still have enough left to do on mine ... just not enough time in the day.

verde2002

Site Donor
Reaction score
Both this car and the car in San Jose will be back up for sale in a couple of weeks, on Ebay if I had to guess by a seller located in Beverly Hills.

chrisanton

Reaction score
Great buyer!

Hi fellow coupe fans

Chris J. here. I am the seller of the Polaris in Pebble. I just want to let you all know the buyer was a really really nice guy from the San Jose area. He's a collector of cars, this is his first coupe. He was the first of many folks to call and I am certain the car went to a good home. It would truly surprise me if the car was flipped soon. For this buyer, it seemed like love at first sight.

Thanks e9coupe for providing such a great resource all these years. I can't say it's been an equal partnership as I've taken far more than I've given in terms of support. (at times I feel like you are all the experts and I am the interloper)

Maybe I'll be back in the game again...someday.

verde2002

Site Donor
Reaction score
Glad it sold to someone that will appreciate the car and not a flipper looking to make a quick buck.