1972 3.0 CSi on ebay

Dirk

Reaction score
Don't be fooled by the $20,000 purchase price. It's the $60,000 thereafter.

The seller says it all: "I was expecting to start restoring the car, but at this time financial circumstances are dictating otherwise"

nnoosha

Reaction score

The seller says it all: "I was expecting to start restoring the car, but at this time financial circumstances are dictating otherwise"

Hi
Anyone knows about this car?

nnoosha

Reaction score

I did try to contact the owner for close inspection of the vehicle, however he is not responding!!!:x
I did connect with the owner and since he was traveling between states & through Canada it was hard to contact him. Car looks solid from the photos on ebay, I hope I get a chance to be the new owner of the car.

Last edited:

jamesw

Reaction score
That's funny. That's the exact same price (or very near it) that I sold my 72 Fjord CS for back in May.

Good luck to the new owner.

Cheers
James

nnoosha

Reaction score
Bmw csi

I had a chance to look at the car. It is a very solid car. I think I'm very happy with the purchase.

E911

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I had a chance to look at the car. It is a very solid car. I think I'm very happy with the purchase.

Looks to me like a very good purchase... and you get an early Euro 635CSi with all the good stuff thrown in!