Yard sale donation.."Free"E3 satin hood grille, you pay $7.50 shipping

dave v. in nc

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Very nice, clean and solid with two minor imperfections on tops edge of ribs, shown in closer image; lower areas have some superficial oxidation. I would say a very good daily driver, but not Amelia Island. No breaks or cracks. # on back says 1800 343 with bmw logo. Came to me with a car, assumed e9, cleaned it up..wrong...so e3 I guess, slightly shorter/different than e9...don't know what else it'd be (I don't have an e3 handy). $25 shipped Cont. US. (back lower cross piece looks black in two pics, but isn't, looks same as front piece..)
IMG_0921.JPG
IMG_0920.JPG
IMG_0919.JPG

Last edited:

dave v. in nc

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I'll try this one more time...ala the free hood in Polaris...
Free to a loving home, paypal $7.50 to me for shipping, and make your own small donation to the site. Does this work for anyone? Please don't make me buy a Bavaria to justify having this part...

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
For that price I'll take them sure. I have black ones but I know someone who may need those. I'll PM for your PayPal address...thanks!

dave v. in nc

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Saw your PM before this post...
Grille, not grilles...just the one, DS. If you want to amend the amount in your PM you sent to reflect this, drop me a note, not a problem, thanks, DV