WTB nice Bavaria

jmackro

Reaction score
Funny ad popped up for this one, flagged for removal:HE BOUGHT IT FOR $50!!!! 1972 BMW Bavaria barn find $2900

Probably posted by the guy who sold it for $50. The $2900 CL ad freely admits that the car is being flipped: "I just bought a 1972 BMW Bavaria with manual transmission and would like to sell it.." The fact that someone under-priced it doesn't mean that the market price isn't $2,900.

Disclaimer: I haven't personally inspected the car, maybe it is only worth $50.

Last edited:

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Probably posted by the guy who sold it for $50. The $2900 CL ad freely admits that the car is being flipped: "I just bought a 1972 BMW Bavaria with manual transmission and would like to sell it.." The fact that someone under-priced it doesn't mean that the market price isn't $2,900.

Disclaimer: I haven't personally inspected the car, maybe it is only worth $50.

Oh I totally agree. I have no issue with honest parts, car, or house flippers. I like to use market values to determine what I should pay for stuff, not what the current owner paid. If you want to get the price that they paid, you have to put in the work. That might include knocking on a farmer's door to see if he has any classic cars in his barn.

My project car wasn't for sale. I walked up to the owner while he was outside and asked if he was willing to sell.