WTB - Nardi Horn ring/button

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

I'm looking for a Nardi horn ring/button. I can pay outright or trade e9 parts (I have a mostly complete parts car). Thanks!

Mark

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I have the Nardi horn button

You know I saw your Nardi FS post when I was reading up on Nardi's (trying to verify mine). I know what you want to trade. Is there anything else besides that beautiful little part that you are interested in? The hoarding desires are strong with that one.

JFENG

Site Donor
Reaction score
Markos,
Most of us who own and love older bimmers are not pricks.
I don't know what brought on that nasty comment. But I'd take a guess that it's part of being young, successful, mechanically inept . . . and Scottish. Or, it might have something to do with the blitz...

In the interests of full disclosure, most of the Jag guys I hang out with are Scots. At our Christmas parties the men are showing more skin than the ladies (legs that is). And there's always a bottle of fine Scotch whiskey in someone's trunk when we get together. And, I happen to be applying to become an honorary Scot so I can legitimately wear a skirt at the Xmas party, but I'm old, not very successful, and mechanically not bad for a shade-tree kind of guy.

John

Last edited:

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
You know I saw your Nardi FS post when I was reading up on Nardi's (trying to verify mine). I know what you want to trade. Is there anything else besides that beautiful little part that you are interested in? The hoarding desires are strong with that one.

I am at the point of wants not needs. I want the overflow tank. Apart from that there is nothing else I want or need...
At least today

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Markos,
Most of us who own and love older bimmers are not pricks.
I don't know what brought on that nasty comment. But I'd take a guess that it's part of being young, successful, mechanically inept . . . and Scottish. Or, it might have something to do with the blitz...

In the interests of full disclosure, most of the Jag guys I hang out with are Scots. At our Christmas parties the men are showing more skin than the ladies (legs that is). And there's always a bottle of fine Scotch whiskey in someone's trunk when we get together. And, I happen to be applying to become an honorary Scot so I can legitimately wear a skirt at the Xmas party, but I'm old, not very successful, and mechanically not bad for a shade-tree kind of guy.

John

Hi John,

I was just relaying the very common stereotype of BMW owners. The fact is that "they" do say that about BMW owners. Regardless, it doesn't apply to owners of vintage cars. :) I'm a data person at heart. The interesting thing is that if you google the two (Car_brand + pricks), jaguar returns 50% more results.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I am at the point of wants not needs. I want the overflow tank. Apart from that there is nothing else I want or need...
At least today

The problem is that I want it also, and need to sell my parts. :D Let the record stand that if I do sell the brass tank, it goes to Stan!