Wtb: e3 Interior Door Handle/Armrest Trim

Bav3.5

Reaction score
I'm looking for the following e3 interior door handle/armrest plastic chrome trim parts in good, non-cracked condition. Thanks!

Front:
-Right door, part #6 & #9
-Left door, part #6

Rear:
-Right door, part #6
-Left door, part #2 & #6 (what's the difference between #1 & 2?)

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
a few weeks ago, coupeking had full 3 piece sets of the chrome trims for the front e3 doors on ebay

Gary Knox

E9 Member Emeritus
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I'll 'hitch hike' here. I'm looking for good #7 in the above pix for both left and right side. Send me a PM with price, including shipping to zip 19382. Must be in perfect condition. THANKS Bav3.5 for the 'ride'.

Simufly

Reaction score
E3 Chrome door bits

Got these here in the UK so shipping will probably be a deal breaker.
Some of these are NOS and the handle bases are used.

Perhaps you could combine shipping to reduce costs?

Attachments

• P1010912.jpg
    P1010912.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 143
  • P1010913.jpg
    P1010913.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 165

Gary Knox

E9 Member Emeritus
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Thanks rsporsche and Steve, I'm just looking to save a few bucks and get them out of someones 'stash' who isn't going to need them.

IF none show up by spring, I'll go to Otto's BMW down the road a few miles and order them (I tried to buy the first Bavaria they had on their showroom floor - they could only afford one new car at a time). It was a very small dealership then, and the owner cancelled the agreement his son-in-law, the salesman, and I had made. I thus ended up with a 2800 sedan from a VA dealer. They now have over 100 new BMW's and Mini's parked outside their very large dealership. Both the owner and his engineer son-in-law were escapees of Soviet controlled Hungary in the late '60's and very nice people. They 'done good' with their skills and BMW's products.

Bav3.5

Reaction score
For the front doors, is #6 used for all years, or only later years? Now that I look at this further, it doesn't seem like there is room for this piece on my handle.