WTB: blue E9/e24 interior door map pockets

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Rob, the door pull / arm rests from early e24 also fit the coupe.
do you really want blue or black? i understand that you can SEM color coat one to the other ... but that doesn't work as well on the plastic parts such as the main connection at the top.

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Thanks! I already pinged him for map pockets and he has none. You'd think he would though, but nope.

I have some spare black ones that may be delaminating a bit. You can recover them yourself fairly easily if needed.

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
There is a guy parting out over 20 E24's. I just bought a pair of arm rests from him - have not received them yet. But they are the early ones that are the same as the e9. I am sure he has more - you can contact him and ask about any parts you are interested in:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-630-or...654159?hash=item4d6bd5c78f:g:KJsAAOSwXYtYzYmn

Danny (or Jack his alter ego) is a nice guy and a bit of a hoarder. He has been listing e24 parts for ten years and when I visited him back then he had 10 or 12 Renault LeCars in every conceivable color plus Ponton MBs and a couple of BMW 700, all long gone. See if he has an 88, perfect b35 candidate.