Wheeler Dealers is doing a e9 this season

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
no better time to list your car on BAT. I'm sure there will be a lot of new found interest in the car.

tmason

Reaction score
I wonder if I had any influence?

Attachments

• 042.JPG
    042.JPG
    160.4 KB · Views: 220

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I look forward to watching this episode. Only two days ago I was introduced to the show "For the Love of Cars" and Ant Anstead. It will be interesting to see what they do to the e9. Thanks for posting!

viphoto

Reaction score
Damn... wasn't planning on watching W.D. since Ed left but guess I will give Mike's new guy a shot.

E9madada

Site Donor
Reaction score
Ant Anstead does top class work, I wonder how the budget will effect the quality?

jamesw

Reaction score
And get a brilliant $5,000 paint job done in 2 weeks... Fjord blue like the Tii they did I bet. :)

Cheers
James

m73

Reaction score
No, with nice cars he usually stays away from major pitfalls. My guess he will mutter the word 'rust' 23 times in the episode each time trying to avoid buying a car with such fate.

He will most likely buy a tired old California example and refurbish the mechanicals + give it a good spit & polish inside/out.

This is one version of events....my 'synopsis' :)

-M

floridabmx

Reaction score
Someone posted an ad that worked for them that they were looking to buy one that needed small things. Tried to sell them mine, but I guess I wanted too much. Lol

lsquaredb

Reaction score
I think they'll skip the periodic maintenance items like replacing sills, wheelhouses, and fenders and stick to common repair items like stuck odometers.

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Can't wait to see it.
"We got this classic beemer and gave the interior a good vacuuming, cleaned the windows, waxed the magnificent paint, rebuilt the carburetors and turned a tidy profit"

jamesw

Reaction score
Ha! Well - they did a fairly good job with the Tii so I have high hopes. Maybe it was just so they could say "Kugelfischer" a lot...