What's the market price for dash vinyl?

qcabra

Reaction score
What's the market price for a complete set of the dash vinyl in good to excellent condition? No Wood, just the vinyl.
I looked but I'm having trouble figuring it out. I saw a full set of redone dash wood was bid up to 1025.00 without reserve being met.
I'm wondering how much the vinyl is worth.
Thanks in advance

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Considering that some places charge up to $1500 to recover all three pieces, the answer is "a lot." I never see these pieces on eBay and many are trashed. Your best bet is someone here and beg for mercy.

:)

shanon

Reaction score
Are the pcs in or out of the car? What is your end goal, nice driver or 100pt concourse winner?

If the dash is apart, take the pcs to some upolstry and hot rod/custom shops and see what they say. They may be able to recommend somebody if they don't do that kind of work themselves. Or call La Jolla or Coupeking to see if they have some nice originals around.

You could 'try someone out' with one pc (the lwr dash horizontal?) and see how it goes.

I will have to mine (so I can crush the concourse greens!! ;-) LOL) in the future and researching my options. Being a 'mad DIY'er', I'd like to do it myself and have been getting some creative solution ideas.

good luck and if you get some good results, spread the word.

HTH
-shanon

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
market price?

ve an extra dash pad from a 2000cs but Im not sure it's the same as a 3.0.
I will look into it as soon as I find a little time.
Koopman

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure he's trying to figure out how much to sell it for.

qcabra

Reaction score
dash

Thanks for all the replies. Dan nailed it. I have some cars that I'm putting together to make a nice one. So, I will probably have an extra really good dash and wanted to know what it's worth. As most know, it's hard to figure a fair price for both the buyer and seller on items.
Ebay is probably the best place to find a reasonable market value but I would much rather sell stuff here at a fair price to me and the buyer. I'm sure many of us have been in a similar situation. I am definitely a DIY'er. So, I kinda like taking the bad parts and refinishing them myself.
Sometimes, the nicer parts are in better hands than mine when somebody buys them for their show cars or mint cars.
Thanks again for all your help!