WhaleM6 - AAA rated

siscobmw

Reaction score
Hi!
I was searching for pictures and sizes of gearlever system on zf 3hp auto transmission.......I found him in this site selling one,despite I was not interested in his zf gearbox he provided me sizes and informations I was searching since 2008.......

if everyone out there could have 1/10 of his patience and will to help.....what a wonderful world.....

thank you whaleM6!

Francesco from Italy

bimbill

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I bought a few items from Tom including a '73 rear bumper. He answered all my questions promptly, everything was extremely well packed and in better condition than the photos would indicate. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I bought some of the large treasure trove of parts that Tom posted for sale on this forum. Everything arrived on Friday, impeccably wrapped and as described. If he posts more parts for sale, i will definitely be giving whatever he sells serious consideration.

thanks, Scott

rb1971

Reaction score
Thanks to Tom for great communication, great packaging and generally being very easy to work with. Also, many thanks for having a part that until now has been complete unobtainium, without which my AC system was doomed to inoperability.