Well this will be interesting for me... BaT

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
This is basically the exact car I have in my garage that's 90% completed. My seats are different and I don't have the history, otherwise it will be a good comp. Unfortunately for me, my Golf '73 tii is the 2002 that I'd prefer to keep but it will be the first one finished. Keeping it doesn't help me finance the rest of my projects. :(

Ajay

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
This is basically the exact car I have in my garage that's 90% completed. My seats are different and I don't have the history, otherwise it will be a good comp. Unfortunately for me, my Golf '73 tii is the 2002 that I'd prefer to keep but it will be the first one finished. Keeping it doesn't help me finance the rest of my projects. :(

Dan, I didn't know you had a 73 Golf tii. Here's mine, also a 73 golf tii. I love it. Added some goodies recently, bbs rs and a set of recaros. Super fun to drive.

The one for sale on bat is super clean and what mine aspires to when fully restored.

Ajay

20190929_140340.jpg20190919_135558.jpg

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
Dan, I didn't know you had a 73 Golf tii. Here's mine, also a 73 golf tii. I love it. Added some goodies recently, bbs rs and a set of recaros. Super fun to drive.

The one for sale on bat is super clean and what mine aspires to when fully restored.

Ajay

View attachment 77365View attachment 77366
Nice. I love Golf. I think in the back of my mind I feel if I finish my car the conversation will come up that we don't need so many cars (true) and we should sell it (probably true). But, when there's old BMW's involved logic doesn't count.

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
These are the only pics I have of the car right now, during some work. Interior is basically done and all that's left is exterior trim and getting the engine running better after sitting.

Attachments

• garage.jpg
    garage.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 105
  • IMAG1745.jpg
    IMAG1745.jpg
    209.5 KB · Views: 102
  • IMAG1874.jpg
    IMAG1874.jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 102