WANTED: E9 in Australia (Project)

IngoJahn

Reaction score
I am looking for a BMW e9 project in Australia. Ideally in Queensland.
Are there any E9s in this country or am I better of importing one from the USA?

Am looking for a project to completely restore and build into a race car. Will get a weld in cage, so there will be major welding done in the car and I wont be too worried about minor or medium amounts of rust....

Let me know if you know of any or if you spot one somewhere

Thanks
Ingo

ENINE

Reaction score

Am looking for a project to completely restore and build into a race car. Will get a weld in cage, so there will be major welding done in the car and I wont be too worried about minor or medium amounts of rust....

Thanks
Ingo
This one would have been perfect for your purpose, shame it's sold!
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/30075546...iLY=&rt=nc&_trksid=p4340.l2557&orig_cvip=true

Bif71

Reaction score
1971 bmw 3.0 csa

Thanks
Ingo
I have a 71 3,0 csa I would like to sell. I am in the USA, East coast. I can E-mail you the particulars about the car if you would like. It is a project like you said you are interested in for a race car. Thank you Bif71.

Last edited:

Bif71

Reaction score
1971 bmw 3.0 csa

This one would have been perfect for your purpose, shame it's sold!
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/30075546...iLY=&rt=nc&_trksid=p4340.l2557&orig_cvip=true

Thanks
Ingo
I have a 71 3,0 csa I would like to sell. I am in the USA, East coast. I can E-mail you the particulars about the car if you would like. It is a project like you said you are interested in for a race car. Thank you Bif71.