Wanted CS Register & E9 Driven Badges

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
He's an octogenarian.
He's an octogenarian.
Hmmmm, a third run of CS Register badges. Or will it be CS Registry? I would be willing to take it on since the third time is the charm as we older gentlemen know so well. It will all depend on whether I can reconnect with my contact in CA who so graciously and willingly handled the myriad arrangements of ordering, shipping/importing(from China of course - and yes I did investigate having them Made in the USA - way too expensive) etc. With the help of a coupe buddy, Bill, I packed, mailed and kept track of the money.

Understand one thing!!! I will deal only by email [email protected] I will not respond to any e9 messages. I do not do well with the PM system, etc.
I will need at least 75 firm orders, make nothing on this and charge you what it costs me. I will also order a couple extra for the Willy/Nillys who come begging after the fact. You know who you are.

I will flip a coin to determine whether it is ER or RY.

I do wonder if there is really enough demand. The first two runs totaled over 175? some new members have no history with the CS Register, never held a paper copy of the newsletter, never got into an argument with Art.

I await your responses.

Steve ONeill