Vintage at Saratoga 2020

Adkfrank

Site Donor
Reaction score
Registration is now open for this years event. To sign up go to Saratoga Auto Museum/events . Remember the registration is for one car and includes admission for two to the Saratoga Automobile Museum. From the same location you may also sign up for the Friday night dinner at The Parting Glass restaurant. This is a separate sign up from the show. The cost for dinner is $35.00 per person.
Once again this year the Roosevelt Inn and Suites will be our host hotel. To reserve a room please call the hotel at 518-584-0980 and mention the BMW Event to get the special rates for the weekend.
The standard room rate is $169.99 + tax.
The rate for a suite is 219.99 + tax
To get these rates you must reserve your room on the phone.
For more information about the Roosevelt visit their site at https://www.rooseveltsuites.com/

Adkfrank

Site Donor
Reaction score
I just talked to the owner of the Roosevelt. All of the $169.00 rooms are gone,. There are two of the $219.99 rooms left, if you are interested call ASAP.
518-584-0980

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Booked. And Dave Mathews just announced a concert July 10 in Saratoga Springs.

Gonna be busy.

JMinPDX

Site Donor
Site Donor $
Reaction score
I’m in. Can’t wait. This is a great event! We had a blast last year. Not as many cars as The Vintage but just as enjoyable. Much more manageable.

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
A quick shout out to Frank & Stan -- thanks for posting here specific to the room availability. I have the rhythm of other events, but having never attended this event before, I did not know the rooms went so quickly.

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
A quick shout out to Frank & Stan -- thanks for posting here specific to the room availability. I have the rhythm of other events, but having never attended this event before, I did not know the rooms went so quickly.
Glad to hear you are coming!

Adkfrank

Site Donor
Reaction score
With lodging in Saratoga at a premium, Vintage at Saratoga is happy to announce that a block of rooms has been set aside at the Landmark Motor Inn. The Inn is located approximately 30 minutes north of the Saratoga Auto Museum in Fort Edward, NY. Please call 1-518-793-3441 and mention the BMW vintage to receive the special rate of $120.00 per night. These rooms will go fast and may be canceled up to 48 hours in advance of your stay.

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Throwing this out for what it is worth.
I will be arriving a day early with the plan of having my car detailed and ceramic coated. Stan Mason has posted on FB showing cars he has completed and apparently does amazing work.
If anyone else wants to get their car done, I would suggest reaching out to him via FB.

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
From Frank Greppo, April 28, 2020.

Hi All,

With great reluctance I must announce that Vintage at Saratoga 2020 has been canceled. It is unsure if New York will be open for business by July and equally important with the current situation it is difficult for us to solicit donations from our friends in the business community.

For those of you who have already made reservations, we are working with the Auto Museum to secure refunds for both the show and dinner. At this time the museum is closed and working with a very limited staff, but they have promised to get this done as quickly as possible. Be aware that because of the current situation the museum is in a difficult financial position. They would be more than happy to accept your fees as a donation. If you are willing to donate please respond to this e-mail: [email protected] and I will make it happen.

Don’t forget to cancel your reservations at the Roosevelt Inn and Suites (518-584-0980) or the Landmark Motor Inn (518-793-3441) as soon as possible.

Stay safe,

Frank

Last edited: