Vintage at Saratoga 2018

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hi All,

At this point most of you are aware of the many activities being planned for classic BMWs in Pittsburgh from July 10th to the 15th. The Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix, BMW CCA O’fest and the BMW Classic Club will all be celebrating 50 years of the BMW 2002. Like many of you I am looking forward to being a part of all that will come together there. Consequently, Vintage at Saratoga is being cancelled for 2018. This was a difficult decision for all of us who organize V@S. We tried to come up with an alternative date, however, personal considerations and the busy nature of Saratoga Springs and the Auto Museum made this near impossible. The plan is that Vintage at Saratoga will be back in 2019 and we sincerly hope to see you all then, if not in Pittsburgh in July.

We thank you for all of your support in the past,

Frank

Gary Knox

E9 Member Emeritus
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Thanks Andrew for the reminder of all the events. Very sorry V@S is being cancelled. I planned to attend last summer, but somehow the emergency brain surgery got in the way. Thus, I was really looking forward to meeting you and other e9, e31 owners at V@S. Just gotta' hang in there another year, I guess - HA!

I had also planned on attending PVGP again last summer (previous time with my 928 GTS), but this time with the e9. That also got scrubbed, but it's back on the agenda for 2018. Hope to meet you there.

Gary

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Head to Pittsburgh PA July 9-15 for the PVGP, BMW CCA O'Fest and the BMW Classic CCA Tours and dinners.

pvgp.org