Verona CSi at Mecum Monterey

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
looks like something from the era ... similar to some of the extra protection that were available in the states for british sports cars. i forget the name of the company that made a lot of those products - Anco or something like that

Darrell

Reaction score
this vehicle was on ebay earlier this year or last,, came out of AZ sold for around 17-19k I believe. if you look at the right front headlamp chrome trim piece its bent,, I believe it was determined this vehicle was in a wreck and a shady job was done to cover it up..... lets see if this guy can flip and triple his money to the unaware buyer..

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
this vehicle was on ebay earlier this year or last,, came out of AZ sold for around 17-19k I believe. if you look at the right front headlamp chrome trim piece its bent,, I believe it was determined this vehicle was in a wreck and a shady job was done to cover it up..... lets see if this guy can flip and triple his money to the unaware buyer..

Different car. You can't see the ebay pics anymore, but it was a 1973. The Mecum car is a 1972. The Arizona car had visible damage to the nose and fender. I think what you are seeing in the Mecum car is the typical wavy upper portion of the headlight grille.

https://www.e9coupe.com/forum/threads/fs-ebay-73-3-0cs.24408/

Eiremon

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Coming up later today... I like how Mecum has the estimate at $55-65k even though the car has sat in the high 50's for at least a year.

E911

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
You never know... I would never think so but with an auction and a couple people who really want an E9?

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Maybe that annoying crowd assistant dude with his histrionics couldnt gin up enough excitement.

Eiremon

Site Donor $
Reaction score
10% in person fee, 15% internet fee - so it got close to $50k which I thought was very respectable. Reserve was probably close to $50k.