Ultra low....

m73

Reaction score
Google Qualitatief & you will see more pictures of this....

41375463_997874847039831_6012445080386797568_o.jpg

m73

Reaction score
Its actually having a picture of a clean black coupe -- that is why I posted + wheels are excellent IMHO --

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Its actually having a picture of a clean black coupe -- that is why I posted + wheels are excellent IMHO --

FYI - This is what it looks like when you but BBS style "waffles" on two piece style 5's. That is the plan for the set that I'll be selling. You can't just slap them on, they don't fit. You can get the billet setup from www.spinfab.com (warning - they aren't cheap).

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
As for me these are BBS Super RS 18's.

Nope. Wrong lips. They are BBS RC060 or RC062 wheels with spinfab waffles. There is one other guy in Germany that makes RC waffles so they could be those.

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
RC's are easy to spot.

They all have what they call, the "REVERSE LIP".

RS's have the "STEP LIP".

Google those terms if you don't know what they mean, but just look at the pics above to see the diffs.

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
RC's are easy to spot.

Google those terms if you don't know what they mean, but just look at the pics above to see the diffs.
That's a good way to remember... rS for "Step".

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
That's a good way to remember... rS for "Step".

RS’s can also have a slant lip also. Super sexy stuff!

A very similar car....

I’m pretty certain that is Christian Heine’s from H&R. That car has BBS RS.
RC's are easy to spot.

Agreed. The lips are a giveaway. Now days however it is common to put step lips on RC090’s. Most will be 18’s because you won’t get much of a step at 17”.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
it fits my belief about black coupes, they need all the bling they can get ... that's why i don't have a black coupe anymore.

Dohn

Reaction score
it fits my belief about black coupes, they need all the bling they can get ... that's why i don't have a black coupe anymore.

I agree about black needing the bling, and on most cars I don't care for it, but on the coupe the dark color emphasizes the clean lines, and the bling just accents it! Now, if I could just keep the dust off...