Twin turbo CS on BAT

dealhunter0

Reaction score
Once again, a solid price for an e9 on BaT without solid evidence that the inner front fenders are sound. It's easy to inspect with a cheap borescope or with an iphone and a skinny wrist. I hope for the buyer that it is clean and dry up in there, because otherwise it is a lovely car.

How do you do this exactly? I had my coupe up on stands recently doing a bunch of suspension work and couldn't figure it out. I believe the front fenders have been taken off in the past, so it's possible that an opening present on a stock car has been covered up...

JayWltrs

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Once again, a solid price for an e9 on BaT without solid evidence that the inner front fenders are sound. It's easy to inspect with a cheap borescope or with an iphone and a skinny wrist. I hope for the buyer that it is clean and dry up in there, because otherwise it is a lovely car.

I think it is a good price--you lose a few potential bidders to turbos and general economic uncertainty. I do feel a little sorry for Oklahoma car-collector hero on his BaT auction today--sold his Lamborghini Urraco for $80.8k that he bought one year ago for $97.5k + tribute. Just a "little" because the collection is still amazing and he'll add to it at Monterey.

uter

Site Donor
Reaction score
Congrats to buyer! We're practically neighbors! Looking forward to seeing your car and meeting up with you. -Andy (Scottsdale)