trunk tail trim panel--used in the USA 3.0CS?

jmackro

Reaction score
Yes, I believe so. My US-delivery 1970 2800CS certainly has one.

It is a pretty simple part - just cardboard covered with grey vinyl. A clever upholsterer could make one up. Finding one used - even if the cardboard was trashed - would be handy, as it could be used as a template (the shape is a bit complex). Note that the "elephant skin" texture grey vinyl is sorta hard to find ("impossible" might be a better word), but you can come close to the color in a generic upholstery material.

jmackro

Reaction score
Yes, I believe so. My US-delivery 1970 2800CS certainly has one.

It is a pretty simple part - just cardboard covered with grey vinyl. A clever upholsterer could make one up. Finding one used - even if the cardboard was trashed - would be handy, as it could be used as a template (the shape is a bit complex). Note that the "elephant skin" texture grey vinyl is sorta hard to find ("impossible" might be a better word), but you can come close to the color in a generic upholstery material.

MichaelP

Reaction score
All coupes, except maybe the CSL, were supposed to be delivered with this part. The "Sweden" bit refers to a slightly different panel with a cutout on European coupes with a foglight. Carl Nelson or Peter Sliskovich (coupeking) might have a US version lying around.

MichaelP

Reaction score
All coupes, except maybe the CSL, were supposed to be delivered with this part. The "Sweden" bit refers to a slightly different panel with a cutout on European coupes with a foglight. Carl Nelson or Peter Sliskovich (coupeking) might have a US version lying around.