The latest BaT E9 offering... A 1974 CS in Southern CA

lip277

Site Donor $
Reaction score

Seems like a pretty nice car.
Not a fan of the striping that says CSL... Would like much better to say CS... But to each their own....
VIN shows originally a CSA (automatic) - but now sports a 5-speed (and twin carbs - of some Weber variety).
Also - the first E9 listing I can recall saying there is a lien on the car.

All in all - Looks to be a nice one.

Last edited:

HBe9

Reaction score
Mine. Happy to show interested party. Nicely restored Trany conversion by CoupeKing
yes there is a small lien
striping done in the spirit of sporty design but easy to change , never thought it so offensive, car clearly has 3.0CS emblem!

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Mine. Happy to show interested party. Nicely restored Trany conversion by CoupeKing
striping done in the spirit of sporty design but easy to change , never thought it so offensive, car clearly has 3.0CS emblem!

I think the car looks great! I hope you don’t take my BaT comment as left handed. You did a bunch of stuff that I typically don’t care for but it all came together at the end. It’s like watching a home makeover show and nitpicking the design choices, only to second guess your own biases after the big reveal. :D

HBe9

Reaction score
@marcos
it’s all good, nice to have people expressed their thoughts on the car That way the buyer goes in with full disclosure and has sorted out their own emotions about the car. I think as long as people don’t hit below the belt on nonsensical things it’s all good.

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
I love the car!

I'd probably would have the matching red door panels, 16s in the rear (I despise lower profile tires in the rear than the front), and a 38cm steering wheel; nit picks.

I say, new owner should just go ahead and do full BATmobile replica conversion. Why not? Almost there now!

merdad

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score

Congratulations on the sale. Great looking coupe.