Thank you Wladek

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
There are many upstanding and helpful members here, and then there are a few that go above and beyond to help out in a special way. One of these people is @Wladek, who answered the call and made an objet d'art of a steering wheel spacer for my brother in law's 2002 Tii. He has a 2002 Turbo wheel, and wanted some more leg room and less reach, so having seen a spacer Wladek made for @Gransin I inquired to see if he'd be willing to do same. He not only agreed but had a Turbo wheel himself that he used as a model. The result is a beautiful piece of machined aluminum complete with textured paint and screws. Fits perfectly. This is the 2nd time I've had the pleasure to buy from him, so don't hesitate if you get the opportunity also. Thank you for being such a good friend of the forum!

IMG_2836.JPG

Gransin

Site Donor
Reaction score
+1 on everything Steve wrote, Wladek is extremely skilled and very helpful, he's made me two spacers and I also sent him my Petri for a leather wrap and I've also bought another steering wheel from him + other stuff.
Always a pleasure, thank you Wladek!

IMG_20210902_182024.jpg

Italvolanti spacer.jpg

IMG_20220207_175702.jpg

Wladek

Reaction score
It's a great privilege to make something unique for a good people, who know what they want, especially when you share your passion with them;)
Last two years are pretty busy for me (working on future family business) & i don't have enough time to take care of my csi as it deserves, but such little weekend projects from time to time help me keep the spirit.

Thank you Steve, thank you Robert!

sandhu

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Wladek is a great person, great seller etc etc and wizard at making stuff for cars !!!!

I 2nd everything the above guys have said !!!

I applaud waldek !!!!!