FS: Repro (Metal) Sun Visor Pivot Mounts

Frankie123

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi all, just a quick message to clarify that the sets that I am offering are for the pivot mounts only to replace the white plastic pieces which mount to the roof of our cars.
The picture below is what I am offering.

The rest of the parts for the sun visor mechanism can be reused from your existing set.

Sorry if there has been any confusion.
Frankie

Attachments

• 30643390-9261-4BE8-8BC7-1D8BB23314AC.jpeg
    30643390-9261-4BE8-8BC7-1D8BB23314AC.jpeg
    204.6 KB · Views: 278

Frankie123

Site Donor
Reaction score
Just putting a final call out for anyone interested in having a set of the pivot mounts in the first batch. I have sent PMs to those who have shown interest, if you have not replied to the PM conversation to confirm interest then you are not on the list at this stage and I won’t have a set for you in the first batch.
At this stage I am not sure if or when there might be a second lot of these getting made in the future as it will probably come down to a minimum order system with my manufacturer.
Thanks everyone for being so patient along the way, things haven’t moved as quickly as initially hoped, but there has been a number of contributing factors beyond my control. For anyone who was in a hurry or needed them in a speedier manner I do apologise.
Thanks again for the support