Stan's complete tail light

nyccsi

Site Donor
Reaction score
upload_2018-12-5_19-21-59.png

Mo Brighta

Reaction score
OK, now that's just not fair! After seeing this, I had to use quite a few paper towels to clean up - the drool, folks, DROOL.
Geez!

Now show me what you did with the innards, that's where the real magic happens. I'm not a gremlin, I LIKE bright lights.

TRIPPFONTAINE

Site Donor
Reaction score
:DIf I put this on my car, the rest of the car would instantly cry out for a full-metal respray!

Mind you I have the same question. How to re-mirror the innards. And more to the point, where do get those pesky gaskets that have disintegrated over the years?

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
where do get those pesky gaskets that have disintegrated over the years?

NMNA. There’s a guy on German Kleinanzeigen who’s selling them. I bought a pair out of curiosity (14€) and apart from the color black, I think they’ll do the job. He’s found a generic product which he cuts and glues to the right size..... but for the price, I took the shortcut and bought a set.
I asked for his email address for our members who might be needing a set..... since not everyone is good with Kleinanzeigen so that one can contact him directly via email.
https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s...icht-dichtung-lichtscheibe/997746977-223-4848

Det Stjerna is the sellers name and email is: [email protected]

Keshav

TRIPPFONTAINE

Site Donor
Reaction score
Excellent find Keshav...thanks

NMNA. There’s a guy on German Kleinanzeigen who’s selling them. I bought a pair out of curiosity (14€) and apart from the color black, I think they’ll do the job. He’s found a generic product which he cuts and glues to the right size..... but for the price, I took the shortcut and bought a set.
I asked for his email address for our members who might be needing a set..... since not everyone is good with Kleinanzeigen so that one can contact him directly via email.
https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s...icht-dichtung-lichtscheibe/997746977-223-4848

Det Stjerna is the sellers name and email is: [email protected]

Keshav

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I have drafted a would like to buy letter, not knowing if he speakes Engish. I told him that some int members might contact him.

“Hallo Det,
Ich möchte eine Satz dichtung von Heck leuchten für 14€ kaufen. Bitte Porto preis mit berechnen nach ................(Country) und Bescheid geben. Auch ihre Paypal info zum bezahlen. Danke.

(I would like to buy a pair of gaskets for the rear lights for 14€. Please inform me of the mailing cost to my country and your PayPal info).