Sold: 80's vintage Enkei 92's

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Edit: Sold

Hi Folks,

I bought some wheels and tires for my car so these have to go. I'm looking for $350 shipped. Shipping may include a drive to a nearby depot.

The size is 7x15 ET11. The wheels were made in 1984. They look great on an e28. The wheels are old and should really be refinished. No measurable curb rash though. The center caps are hard to find and worth about $80 - $100 on Ebay.

More pics upon request. This is from this afternoon. Yep, my car is sitting in the newly arriving Seattle rain. I'm washing off 100+ days of pollen.

38362794902_0eea29ddce_b.jpg

Last edited:

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
All four wheels have been tested and are confirmed straight. Insult me!

38362794902_0eea29ddce_b.jpg

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
I think these are pretty cool. Probably someone with a 2002 would snag these as I think they'd look really good on one.

Post on stanceworks as well as 2002 forums.

WISE9UY

Site Donor
Reaction score
I have just shared with a friend who appreciates nice wheels and that is a nice set for not a lot asking. I would be interested but am working on my problem with wheels as I have 16 sets in addition to those on my cars LOL If he is interested I will PM you with details :) I he is not interested, jump on the E28 Facebook forum or post on myE28

WISE9UY

Site Donor
Reaction score
My buddly liked the wheels but at 15" is a tad small as the preference is 16" or 17". In your place I would still offer them on more places because the condition is really nice. I like the gold and silver look and just finished refinishing my set of RZ wheels with gold centers.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
My buddly liked the wheels but at 15" is a tad small as the preference is 16" or 17". In your place I would still offer them on more places because the condition is really nice. I like the gold and silver look and just finished refinishing my set of RZ wheels with gold centers.

Thanks! I’ve had them on mye28 for a while now. athe funny thing is that someone just bought a refinished set for around $1,200.