SoCal Vintage BMW Meet, Sat. Oct. 11 - Registration Now Open

leonine99

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
We are very excited to let you know about a wonderful event we are staging in Los Angeles this fall. We are hosting the first Southern California Vintage BMW Meet on Saturday, October 11, 2008 and we want you to be a charter participant in it. Please go to socalvintagebmw.com for all the details.

The SoCal Vintage will be in Woodley Park in Van Nuys, which is well known as the premier (and one of the only) places to host an outdoor car event in the LA area. We are already working very hard to promote this event, and we expect a very good turnout. We're planning a couple of drives/Bbqs in the next couple of months as warm up events as well.

We both have long wanted a single event that would encompass the entire SoCal Vintage BMW community from the Central Coast to San Diego and would really bring together many enthusiasts who’ve wanted a comprehensive second generation BMW (E3, E9, 02’s, Neu Klasse and earlier) show as this one. This will be a great opportunity to be out with our BMW community, as well as seeing some old and new friends.

We’re expecting a good number of enthusiasts to put a table up in the Swap Area to barter or sell their spare parts, so be ready and come prepared!

We are aiming for this to be a fun, significant event that everyone will be happy to be part of. Our goal is for the SoCal Vintage to become an important and ‘looked forward to’ show for the vintage BMW community for years to come.

We look forward to seeing you in Woodley Park in October. Happy and safe driving!

John Barlow IV Jeff d’Avanzo
Co-Founders
SoCal Vintage BMW Meet

bmwmadman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I just registered and it looks like I was the first coupe owner to do so. I'm hoping to meet some of you as this is my first event with my coupe. Anyone going up to this event from the San Diego area? I would be interested in caravanning...

Gary

hdx 120

Reaction score
old school

about time someone put something together down here and not at earl warren fairgrounds Oh right in my backyard. 2000c not done will be a spectator for the first year, bummed I like the home page for the event 2000 coupe looks killer late gonz 1966 2000 c vin 1000039

gwittman

Reaction score
I am very interested in this but I will be racing in Kansas at the SCCA Runoffs on that date. One of these days I hope to have time to attend some of these So Cal Vintage BMW events.

gwittman

Reaction score
Murray, My driving skills have not gotten a win for me at the Runoffs so far. This year I am putting extra effort into horsepower. Now if I can get some luck to go along with that maybe I can pull off at least a podium finish.