So Cal Craigslist

Drew Gregg

Site Donor
Reaction score
Ted Vernon's place, South Beach Classics, is facing I-95 in Miami just north of the NW79th street exit. After driving past it many times looking at his eclectic array of vehicles, my buddy and I stopped in there one Saturday morning. I really wanted to meet Robin,his blonde bombshell wife. She wasn't there,but Ted greeted us like we were going a Cobra & Mercedes in his showroom. He gave us a tour of the place and then we went into his office. He had mounted animals and all kinds of stuff on the walls & floor. He showed us a Gibson guitar that he took as part trade on a car. I told him I played and collect guitars. After that conversation, we talked bass & Peacock Bass fishing. We knew the guide who took him and his son out since I was guiding back then. He wanted me to take them out sometime,but I never followed up on the offer. Ted Vernon was a real stand-up car-guy who acted in real life like the guy we saw on TV. I'll bet he's still like that today. Google "South Beach Classics" to see what happened to him and Robin.

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
. Ted Vernon was a real stand-up car-guy who acted in real life like the guy we saw on TV. I'll bet he's still like that today. Google "South Beach Classics" to see what happened to him and Robin.

Hmmm... I just googled as you suggested but the results seem to show another side of the man: