side c pillar badges`

Glanceb

Reaction score
I'm wondering if anybody can help with this, I'm looking for the badges for the side of a 2800cs. I have found new chrome mounts but can't find the actual BMW ebmlems. I noticed Jan had some new ones on his recently finished 3.0cs. Can anybody help?

Cheers,

Glance

dave v. in nc

Site Donor $
Reaction score
c pillar badges

there's a pair on ebay right now (sorry I dont know how to transfer the exact linky thing). Not the centers only, but the whole units. Not the cloisenne-type, but the raised metal painted-type.... I bought a pair from Korman about 18 months ago; they came in a box like poker chips and the back pins had damaged the cloisenne on 10 of about 15. Dumb packaging. If you go that route, inspect the "glass" carefully for cracks/fissures, as one of mine (that we inspected pretty carefully) dropped a piece of the glass on the ride home. I've talked to other E9'ers with this same problem....Also, from time to time, Hayes Neeley in NM has had them, I think; he's Hplug or (son of..) Sooner on this board... I haven't checked the dealer or the usual west coast guys..Dave V.

Sooner

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Source

About a year or so ago, my son developed a great contact through BMW and was able to secure the remaining inventory in the us and europe at that time, so we purchased the entire amount. He has sold many sets via the bay and direct, and we have a few sets left.