Scheel repro seats

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
That’s simply fantastic Mark. Very impressive quality. I’m stunned. This will make many folks dreams come true.

Mal CSL 3.0

Site Donor
Reaction score
Now I have some repro Scheel seats for CSLs. Type 100, with or without tilt frames and sliders. front and rear plus some other seat accessories

Mark

Hi Mark, This is fantastic news that you are reproducing such amazing E9 bits.
Do you have other parts in mind to supply in future? For example I have been looking for a rear steel bumper for the longest time and they are impossible to get in decent condition, and BMW parts don't sell the full units.
Do you have a website where your current parts catalogue is listed?

Last edited:

nosmonkey

In Rust We Trust
Site Donor
Reaction score
Great work Mark,

I'll be needing a Tilt frame to fit my Scheel 501s, will have to check and see if they have the same fitment as the 100s.

daddywad

Reaction score
Updated Scheel price list
Mark

Attachments

• CS PARTS BROCHURE FINAL 2.pdf
    5.9 MB · Views: 557
  • SCHEEL BROCHURE.pdf
    963.9 KB · Views: 528

jonathan49bat

Reaction score
Now I have some repro Scheel seats for CSLs. Type 100, with or without tilt frames and sliders. front and rear plus some other seat accessories

Mark
Mark

You are a genius to have these parts made up and with such attention to detail in reproduction, you could do really well in the Jaguar market where they often seem incapable of getting anywhere close to an original part! Gear knob and dash script on early 1960 cars ...

Could I please order one of the scheel seat tilt lever handle - its bugged me for years that I have one missing!

[email protected]

Rouge

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I tried to reach DADDYWAD by MP for his Alpina admission kit. I don't have answer at the moment.
Does anyone have any details about these parts, the manufacturer and the seller?
Thank you.

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I tried to reach DADDYWAD by MP for his Alpina admission kit. I don't have answer at the moment.
Does anyone have any details about these parts, the manufacturer and the seller?
Thank you.

@daddywad is out of commission for a few weeks....he will surely respond soon!