San Diego CCA Clean Car This Sunday

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
At Spanish Landing across from entrance to Airport, opens at 9, judging 10-1. Always a fun time with great weather, info on the SDCCA web page. Hope to see a few coupes, they get a bunch of e24, e30 and 2002 as well. Those in the OC we are leaving at 7 from Newport and Victoria. PM with questions, cheers.

Chris

IS3FIFTY

Reaction score
At Spanish Landing across from entrance to Airport, opens at 9, judging 10-1. Always a fun time with great weather, info on the SDCCA web page. Hope to see a few coupes, they get a bunch of e24, e30 and 2002 as well. Those in the OC we are leaving at 7 from Newport and Victoria. PM with questions, cheers.

Chris
Bummer, I can't make it. Not that my CS is ready for show but would have liked to meet some other coupe owners. Coincidentally, I will be up in HB for my daughter's volley-ball tournament :)

blumax

(deceased)
Reaction score
Caravan to San Diego

Originally Posted by HB Chris

Chris we plan to be in SD, however with a little later start than 7AM from Costa Mesa.