Ruffle a few feathers. My 73 CS

cskid

Reaction score
Hi Guys. I'm new here so thought I'd make an introduction post. I'm from New Zealand and this is my 1973 3.0CS. I've owned it for just over a year now. Was a Japanese import but originally sold new in Germany. I've built custom coilovers for it and fitted some BBS RS I've put together. 18x8.5 and 9.5 respectively. At 23 years old I'm over the moon to have my dream car (well one of them anyway :)). Theres a few wee things still left to do but Im pretty happy with it. Just enjoy driving it on a sunny day.

ROnJbEo.jpg

O2RDZ3C.jpg

jJ3wU9t.jpg

jlhde1b.jpg

35k1tV7.jpg

Af4XQ9g.jpg

IKACBze.jpg

Strato102

Site Donor
Reaction score
Your car looks great. Send pictures to Stanceworks. The founders love E9s.

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
That's one distinctive coupe. Interior looks really neat. Is that a tan headliner?
Keep the shiny side up. :smile:

p.smitty

Reaction score
Nice!

Nice car. I have the same color CS with staggered 16" BBS RS wheels. What method did you use to lower your car? The front end of my coupe is fine, but the rear end sits a bit too high.and yes, it has CN lowering springs. Any suggestion?

Pat

cskid

Reaction score
Nice car. I have the same color CS with staggered 16" BBS RS wheels. What method did you use to lower your car? The front end of my coupe is fine, but the rear end sits a bit too high.and yes, it has CN lowering springs. Any suggestion?

Pat[/QUOTE

Thanks!! It sits on bit of a Frankenstein set up built by a local race shop speedfactor. All components used are XYZ. It uses a mix of e36 parts up front and e46 touring springs in back with custom perches and fd3s shocks believe it or not.

kasbatts

Site Donor
Reaction score
Nice work, where are you based? I'm in Auckland, give me a buzz, would be nice to catch up with other kiwi coupe guys

Steve 027 287 7148

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I love everything about your car! Last week I found a set of staggered 18" style 5's for $900. I didn't want them so I forwarded on to the stance works classifieds.