Roundel Question

nealf

Reaction score
I think I have been a CCA member since '90 or so. So, I have most of the Roundels from then till now. Does anyone know or has anyone made a list of issues that have significantly covered the E9? By the way, bought another one yesterday, an original Verona '73 CS...

Thanks,

nf
'70 2800CS
'72 Tii
'73 CS
'82 911SC
'00 540/6

iphonepictransfer122009288.jpg

iphonepictransfer122009307.jpg

iphonepictransfer122009350-1.jpg

CadillacGreen

Reaction score
Hey,

I saw that car on Ebay last week. It amazes me time and again the number of people that won't spend 30 minutes taking decent photos of a car they are trying to sell.

Congrats, hope you got a good deal on it!

Cad

chicane

Reaction score
I think I have been a CCA member since '90 or so. So, I have most of the Roundels from then till now. Does anyone know or has anyone made a list of issues that have significantly covered the E9?

No, but feel free to go through those roundels and give us a list? :D

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
E9 Fever

Check out the August 2000 issue. It covered the creation of Paul Cain's 3.8CSi, a masterwerk and two other E9 related articles. It was the one issue that realy ignited E9 fever for me. About a year later I got my coupe!!

iconoclast6

Reaction score
Hi Stan,

I shared a similar impression from the Roundel issue (and its part of my e9 arhives) that featured Paul Cain's 3.8 CSI.

However, it was first my Dad bringing home brochures of the 3.0 CS and CSI that that set me on the path. After that it was the Art and Marilyn husband and wife coupe cover on Bimmer magazine.

After seeing the West Coast coupes at the Summer Concours, and several more at Lime Rock, I'm convinced that coupes always look better in person, and that there are only 2 types of coupes: good and better....