RIP OFF REPORT "Paul Bolonski"

02m2

Reaction score
So I have a WTB ad in the parts section for a Motorsports Wheel. Get an msg from a Paul Bolonski that he has one he will sell. Sends me a pic and we settle on a price $650. Says he will take a Paypal and sends me a PayPal link. The link is for a Cyriah Williams but I go ahead and pay it. Then he keeps asking for payment confirmation and when I send it to him he does not respond and keeps asking for . It is clearly a scammer and I am disputing the charge with Paypal. Be advised and don't get ripped off like I did.

02m2

Reaction score
contacted Paypal and my PayPal is linked to my AMEX. One way or another it will get covered. Really should have know better but was distracted by other things today and did notice all the scammer rip off signs .

JayWltrs

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Really should have know better but was distracted by other things today and did notice all the scammer rip off signs .

I'm sure you were focusing on what was most important to you. When I'm busiest is when I'm most susceptible to being taken. Buy enough parts remotely or over the internet, and it will eventually happen. Heck, some pretty savvy folks here have been scammed. Smart to use Amex, though--I'm going to switch mine over.

dj_efk

Reaction score
Dear all,

I was contacted just now by member pascalnicholas912 in response to a wanted ad in the parts section - just like the case of the OP of this thread, he suggested contacting Paul Bonoski at the same email address.

I have alerted this member to the existence of this thread and have said I expect the mods for this forum will want him to assist / explain. We should know what’s going on here as a result. Hope it helps!

David

nosmonkey

In Rust We Trust
Site Donor
Reaction score
Heads up, I've had a few attempts at people replying to my wanted ads on here both by pm and emailing which have been scams.

Keep vigilant guys