Rhd drive back E9 CSL

Wes

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Silvio.
There's a load of expertise on here.
A good starting point might be for you to post some information that you know about your car.

Silvio

Reaction score
Welcome aboard Silvio.
There's a load of expertise on here.
A good starting point might be for you to post some information that you know about your car.

Thanks
The car was posted here a couple of years ago by my son...he owned it back then..i have bought it last year...it is 2285041

Reactions: Wes

Wes

Site Donor $
Reaction score

Wes

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Thats it mate

No worries.
You made the right decision keeping it. From memory your car is listed in an early edition of CSL News from the UK. I sent you a copy didn't I?
There are quite a few Aussie guys on here that have ex UK CSL's so don't be scared to sound any of them out.

Silvio

Reaction score
No worries.
You made the right decision keeping it. From memory your car is listed in an early edition of CSL News from the UK. I sent you a copy didn't I?
There are quite a few Aussie guys on here that have ex UK CSL's so don't be scared to sound any of them out.

Thanks wes
Apparently my car is not listed on the uk csl news.
All the history i have of the car is all from here in australia...it was in melbourne belonged to a doctor then it went to sydney...changed hands in sydney and the bloke brought it over to north queensland and then we bought it off him. Would love to know more history especially from when it was in the uk.
Cheers