Replica CSL in New Zealand

Wes

Site Donor $
Reaction score
New to me. Looks like the chassis and subframes are about the only original parts.
In Australia a matching numbers CSi would be around 100k for a half decent one - more for a good one.
Not sure how to compare this though.

Michael Kaye

Site Donor
Reaction score
New to me. Looks like the chassis and subframes are about the only original parts.
In Australia a matching numbers CSi would be around 100k for a half decent one - more for a good one.
Not sure how to compare this though.

yes it's a strange one…and a difficult one to get a feel for.

Wazza

Reaction score
yes it's a strange one…and a difficult one to get a feel for.
Was owned by Paul Cook of Auckland in the early 2000's and he crashed it on the Taupo track. I sold him my rusty (from Europe) 1975 body to replace the front and rear of the car. Apparently from Macau (hence RH drive) but not sure if it started life as a race car or later in life. Not sure why they advertise it as a CSL replica.

Last edited:

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Was owned by Paul Cook of Auckland in the early 2000's and he crashed it on the Taupo track. I sold him my rusty (from Europe) 1975 body to replace the front and rear of the car. Apparently from Macau (hence RH drive) but not sure if it started life as a race car or later in life. Not sure why the advertise it as a CSL replica.
Because it has a carburetor VIN and not a CSL.