Replacement sun visor pivots (mounts)

JayWltrs

Site Donor
Reaction score
Nobody is making them and nobody has them for sale, other than Coupe King. Stan asked if folks would be interested at $50 a set, I think they could be made (without the rod) for $50 a set, but it would take fiddling and hundreds of dollars to get to that point. Somebody just needs to step up. I don’t mean that in the negative sense. It’s nothing more than a factual statement.
Always spot on, sir. The CK part reportedly works, and it seems most will need it at some point. I wonder if someone close to them could broach how to get their price down? Not by begging, shaming or bitching, but perhaps taking up a collection to subsidize CK executing a large-quantity run. I don’t think CK price gouges—their prices reflect not only the costs of bespoke parts but the fact some parts have more value to them on the shelf for restorations. Might be a nutty thought, but otherwise
we’re left to wait until someone else re-re-invents the wheel with uncertain results. Nuts?

MDR

Site Donor
Reaction score
I would like to purchase three sets please. All are for my private use- not resale. Thank you.

Mark