Registry entries

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Many don't even list their e9 alias in the registry which I don't understand. Maybe that should be a "required" field? It isn't like sharing e-mail or home phone number and address!

dp

Site Donor
Reaction score
have tried more than once to contact the powers that be about changing the registry info for a car I bought a year ago! not a peep, no reply, nada -shrug- can't change info for it, post fotos...

jhjacobs

Reaction score
have tried more than once to contact the powers that be about changing the registry info for a car I bought a year ago! not a peep, no reply, nada -shrug- can't change info for it, post fotos...

Sent you a PM. I am sorry if you have have not received assistance with a your registry issues. We always try to respond promptly to all inquiries and requests but please understand that we are a free service that operates using generous donations of time and money from volunteers. Since the registry started about 1 year ago we have processed over 500 cars and responded to over 125 individual requests. If you send an email [email protected] and let me know the VIN and exact problem you may be having I will personally get it resolved for you.