Rear window motor needed

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi Gary. Do you want to replace it with an E28 motor for faster up and down. I will have a few in about 10 days.
Koopman

Gary Waggoner

Site Donor
Reaction score
My rear windows worked awesome. I cleaned and greased everything and added relays to run the motor. I think I will look for original or replacement gear.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
previously there was a discussion about 3d printing the gear. where is this discussion now? this is what you need. its not that difficult to take the gearbox apart.

Drew Gregg

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi Gary. Do you want to replace it with an E28 motor for faster up and down. I will have a few in about 10 days.
Koopman
I'm trolling through all of the parts sales. The car I just bought does not have working back windows on either side. Should I buy the motors or pull the panels/switches and see if there's 12 V going to them first?

BBOY

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi Gary or any member, if you're still looking for OEM rear motor I have a few. Please let me know.

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Definitely check for voltage first, the motors rarely go bad.

I'm trolling through all of the parts sales. The car I just bought does not have working back windows on either side. Should I buy the motors or pull the panels/switches and see if there's 12 V going to them first?

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score

Tony.dreamer

Raider of the lost parts
Site Donor $
Reaction score
previously there was a discussion about 3d printing the gear. where is this discussion now? this is what you need. its not that difficult to take the gearbox apart.
I used two 3D printed gears memeber Travis designed and printed and sold me at very reasonable price. They worked well! Another member recently contacted me looking to buy some gears but Travis has not responded to our requests ....