Rear axel question

CeylonstonE9

Site Donor
Reaction score
I am missing rear axels right and left completely.

Some parts store in Turkey (near me) has NOS axels but part numbers are unknown... erased over time.

I need to know...
Size of the axel output and diameter of the head. Also let me know if the axels on the 3. picture look familiar.
Seller don't know what he has and don't care so I have to figure it out somehow if some of those axels usable for me or not.

IMAG1621.jpg

IMAG1598.jpg

IMG-20190825-WA0004.jpg

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Your pictures are unusable.....
First 2 are so dark there is nothing to see.
Last is out of focus.

How much is he asking?

You realize length of output shaft is dependent on extension or compression of CV joint?

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Pics

CeylonstonE9

Site Donor
Reaction score
Your pictures are unusable.....
First 2 are so dark there is nothing to see.
Last is out of focus.

How much is he asking?

You realize length of output shaft is dependent on extension or compression of CV joint?

Seller doesn't even know what he has... probably never heard of an E9 and he will decide about the price after we tell him which one I want.
I am hoping to pay around $180usd for both. Seller is at another city far away from me and my friend helping me to contact him.
It may look strange but this is my situation.

3. picture is the only picture I received and other pictures I had was from ebay and forum etc.

pmansson

Reaction score
Beware that they are longer for the 4 door sedans, than for our coupes. But they look identical. I have the exact lengths somewhere, but can´t find it.