RARE: 1984 M635csi (Euro) M88/3 Engine

Tomme9

Site Donor
Reaction score
VIN: WBAEE310901050782
PRODUCTION DATE: October 1984
EXTERIOR COLOR: Diamond Schwarz Metallic (0181)
INTERIOR COLOR: Anthracite Buffalo leather (0180)
DOCUMENTED MILES: 74,541
ASKING PRICE: $60,000

A recent e9coupe member and longtime BMWCCA member, I’m selling part of a BMW/Jaguar collection to restore a 1974 BMW E9 3.0cs.

A true garage find, this E24 sat untouched for nearly 14-years – thereby preserving the original paint and interior.

Well maintained, a large file of paperwork and receipts document the original importing of the car through emissions/customs and ongoing regular maintenance. A 2017 Carfax records an accident-free history back to original owner in Nebraska. I’m the third owner This European-spec import wears the original slim and lightweight chrome (Euro) bumpers. There is a slight blemish on the rear bumper chrome.

The sale includes owner’s books and manuals, micro-fiche, original M-Registry newsletters and correspondence from 1985 – 1993, import and emissions documents, and service records from the late-1980s until recently. All trunk and door seals are in excellent condition. The catalytic converter was removed to enhance performance and is provided in the sale. New Behr A/C compressor. Paint is superb with very few imperfections and looks great from all angles. The body is straight body and has no rust whatsoever (as it was always garage kept and never driven in harsh weather).

SPECIFICATIONS:
 DOHC M88/3 Inline 6 Engine / 24 valve / 3,453cc
 GETRAG 5-Speed Manual Transmission
 4-Wheel Disc Brakes FACTORY/OEM OPTIONS:
 BBS 415 mm cross-spoke alloy wheels
 Green-tinted glass  Power sunroof
 Headlight washer + wipers  Interior headlight aim adjustment
 Air conditioning
 Factory Recaro seats
 Power antenna
 Velour floor mats

ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT:
 BBS Model RS alloy wheels included ($1650)
 Brand New Continental Extreme Contact DW tires ($650)
 Pioneer Radio/6-disc CD Changer
 Bilstein struts, springs
 ECU Performance Chip

For more photos/info. feel free to message me via forum or email: [email protected]. Thanks!
bmw%20m635csi_0.jpg

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Have you looked at recent sales prices on Bring a Trailer? The highest sales prices around your asking price were Alpina and Dinan modified examples in the last two years. I love the M635CSi, more so than the M6. GLWTS