Question about this forum layout...

Administrator

Administrator
Reaction score
Do you guys see a need to add any additional forums? Maybe use an Event Forum instead of a static Events page? We're such a small group that its not a problem the way it is, but I thought I'd through it out there...

Dan

Jonathan

Reaction score
Dan,

I'm +1 for an event forum. It might actually get more posted events if it is a separate category....

Jonathan

TodB

Reaction score
forum idea

On the previous forum, we had a link to pictures which was organized by model, sort of like an Owners forum. Most of us had a page with pics of our Coupes and a description. Getting it on line was a time consuming and manual process for Dan. It would be great if we could ressurect it (hopefully it exists somewhere) and then have an easier way to maintain/keep it updated.

It was a great place to match posters with their coupes. I think we had well over a hundred pages/coupes before we switched to this forum format.

E9KNZ047

Reaction score
Is there interest in a page that provides a look up of members by location down to city level - no private information - this would assist people wanting to connect with others locally. Contact could be made via the page or via email. One side benefit would be building a profile of coupes/locations across the globe or even hooking up with people of similar interest if you are traveling. Just a thought