Prep for 3.5 Megasquirt

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Need suggestions on rear shock tower brace/battery re-location assembly. I would prefer not to drill holes in the tubes..

Thanks

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Gary, SF Don is helping me so I'm just doing/installing according to his instructions, I don't have a clue what I'm doing but I hope to learn allot :)

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I'm cheaper than anyone as long as its a forum member. I'm not a parts seller generally.

Once you learn MS it's a breeze.
Once you learn... the learning curve is a pita.

OCCoupe

Site Donor
Reaction score
abysma--adjective dreadful, bad, terrible, awful, appalling, dismal, dire, ghastly, hideous, atrocious, godawful (informal)
thats why i went with "links" it is simple in comparison

Clearly you don't know Don. He tends to over dramatize. If I can do it a monkey can do it. Don, being the expert, has seen the downsides as everything has its downside.

It didn't work for you, that is your experience. What are the hurtles that you had to overcome? What are the hurtles that you created? I built a Frankenstein motor, the hurtles were huge but they were manageable. I just followed the script.

aearch

Site Donor $
Reaction score
our absolutely right mike
im being a baby
time to straighten up.
it is all worth it- the hard work and learning curve
and the researce

OCCoupe

Site Donor
Reaction score
our absolutely right mike
im being a baby
time to straighten up.
it is all worth it- the hard work and learning curve
and the researce

Right or wrong? I just don't understand why one person's bad experience outweighs so many good experiences.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Right or wrong? I just don't understand why one person's bad experience outweighs so many good experiences.

There is no right or wrong. Some context other than not being able to fit a harness connector through a 3/5” firewall hole would be nice.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I had no issue with passing the connector through the firewall.

Believe it or not I passed the entire factory chassis harness through the fuse box firewall hole. That includes all of the factory connectors and the big relay blocks, the headlight plugs, etc. It all fits.