Playing in the Sand

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Just goes to show that a $100,000 ticket doesn't take you very far nowadays- or as P.T. Barnum said...

It is a little scary though, one night I got stuck with one of the Dead's drummers and a road hand in a card game, it took me a couple hands until I realized they were cheating and by that time I had lost a considerable amount of "stuff" - it was also very difficult for me to back out of the game considering the size of the other "on-lookers" who were wearing jackets with some weird skull adorned with an Indian headdress of sorts.

Knowing their propensity for being less than forthcoming with details I will insure my trip if possible.

Cheers!

Bwana

Reaction score
I'm sure this will work out well. The "playing in the sand" link at the bottom already doesn't work.

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
If you find yourself in a card game and don't know who the patsy is...
I'm always up for a poke-her game....If her names Patsy....fine by me....just don't call me Pasty, or my bluff..........and yes, you never want to be "the patsy."

No joke, I caught my neighbors marking cards at a "friendly" real money card game before. $100 buy in, not much, but enough....what happened was not a pretty sight...I'll just leave it at that.

They are still alive, but let's just say they never did that again. Idiots......always use a fresh deck no matter who your "friends" are. I'm sorry were we talking about cars?

Last edited: