pay attention to this, ...it might be a new trend ?

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
not only relevant is that there is a stunning car for sale

my point is that the classic department has built this exemplar simply for offering to the market
Jaguar (i recall) did a similar thing with the racing version of the Etype (i do not remember the code name)

will it be possible to see a brand new build e9 coupe by bmw heritage or whatever they call themselves ?

https://rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/...-911-turbo-classic-series-project-gold/717749
* thank you philippe for the link

Philippe db

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Well even if BMW would decide to make one most of us would never be able to afford it.

The 993 Turbo sold for $3.415.000,-

This will buy you 20 normal 993 turbo's.

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Being that this is off topic......... whatever happened to the Fiber glass body parts that Mr. Glass offered many years ago for the E9? Front wings, nose cone and if I recall correctly, he even had the whole front end as one piece (fenders and nose cone and maybe the hood too??), like the E type front end.
Back then when most panels were readily available and few deviated from the beaten path...... today, might be a different story altogether.
Wonder if anyone ever bought and installed those parts? He had a dark blue E9 pictured on his site supposedly with those parts, well over 10 years ago.
Aparently he is still making some coupe parts........

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I could aford this, but I'd be impotent after deal with the devil

Hi Guys,

Well even if BMW would decide to make one most of us would never be able to afford it.

The 993 Turbo sold for $3.415.000,-

This will buy you 20 normal 993 turbo's.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I could aford this, but I'd be impotent after deal with the devil
i do like that this car is very similar to Ceylon ... making it very current color again. not only for this 993, but for the current turbo S exclusive. i love goooolllddd

Attachments

• gold - 993.png
    gold - 993.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 149
  • 911 Turbo S Exclusive Series - Catalogue_003.jpg
    911 Turbo S Exclusive Series - Catalogue_003.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 128
  • 2002 - werk shop - ceylon.jpg
    2002 - werk shop - ceylon.jpg
    355.6 KB · Views: 148