Parts Hoard Moving Sale

asc_818

Reaction score
do you still have a complete dashboard with intrumentation for a 3.0cs (e9), console, interior trims, exterior mouldings.
pls let me know. you can send me an email [email protected]

alprada70

http://www.oilsdesigngroup.com/
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi. I need this part:
Captura de pantalla 2020-07-25 a la(s) 12.22.58 p. m..png

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Alvaro, do you need the part for an e3 or an e9? they are different ... the e3 has side vents. i also think this part may vary depending on a/c (not positive about this)

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi All - I see this thread has been resurrected. Obviously, not everything we advertised was sold, and a couple of transactions fell through. So, some parts may still be available; Tom has an inventory.

For anyone seeking parts from this stash, the instructions remain the same.

-- Do not expect a response to questions about parts that appear in this thread.
-- Inquiries must be made via pm, with a phone number and a description of the parts you are seeking.

I explained this at the beginning, but to reiterate: these are not my parts. I am helping a friend who owned a shop called London Foreign Service outside DC before he retired ten years ago. Tom was their BMW guy (one of his customers posted in this thread), BMWCCA for decades, track instructor, coupe owner, etc. He's old school and doesn't spent time on his computer.

I discuss with him the parts requests. If he has the part, he will reach out to the potential buyer to discuss pricing and shipping, etc. This is why we need a phone number. If not, I will pass along the bad news via pm.