Paint Color Plate

Jahan

Reaction score
Hi: I need a picture of a small square paint color plate on the lower driver door body frame for Baikal 042. I have a new blank plate but I need to see the font.
Thanks

w. chen

Reaction score
Hi, I hope this helps. 00C12B6E-8A55-4A0A-84F5-D66938DA1C11.jpeg4AE433BC-9770-48BE-BA78-00107E713DAF.jpeg

Jahan

Reaction score
I believe the second ( lower ) line is for the paint # ( 42 for Baikal). What should should the first ( Upper ) line indicate? does anyone know?
Thanks

Attachments

• CSI BODY Paint tag.jpg
    CSI BODY Paint tag.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 118

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hi: I need a picture of a small square paint color plate on the lower driver door body frame for Baikal 042. I have a new blank plate but I need to see the font.
Thanks
so out of curiosity, where did you get the new plate?

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
i knew i had seen one somewhere, that Robert. do the holes align from the original plate to the new plate? its a shame they didn't remake them with western germany on the plate (like the original)

Gransin

Site Donor
Reaction score
i knew i had seen one somewhere, that Robert. do the holes align from the original plate to the new plate? its a shame they didn't remake them with western germany on the plate (like the original)

I have to say I haven't tried to install the plate yet, it's one of those many small things that slipped down the to-do list to get all the important stuff sorted for the tech inspection next week. Hopefully @Jahan can anwer that.
And yes, it's a shame they didn't make a proper copy of it, but my car was missing the original plate so this is better than nothing:)