Outstanding Body and Paint

Ives

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
All Quality Restoration in Orange, Ca., soon to be in Midway City, did an outstanding restoration on my new project, a 1974 3.0 CS. Richard Leong, the owner, went above and beyond when it came to detail, quality, price and authenticity. We used Glauserit BMW OEM products all the way through and the results are stunning, I think. Even though Glauserit is a PIA to obtain he was happy to put in the extra effort to ensure that when we were done we would indeed have the factory color Turkis 065.

From the opening inquiry, transporting to SoCal, media blast, etching primer, metal work, primer sealer, painting, sealer and final detail he was attentive and responsive and open to not only my suggestions but those that are much more knowledgeable and helpful from the Coupe community.

I am over 400 miles away from the shop and through the help of extensive pictures over the Internet and a single in person visit we were able to manage the production and achieve excellent results for a very reasonable cost. I would do it again the same way and think that anyone in the Western US or Canada could achieve my same results by using All Quality Restoration.

Regards, Jon

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Here ya go!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 229