Chris

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I need a few Outdoor Rain Snow covers can you recommend something under $60-70
need to store few project cars outside

A friend had nice Vinyl cover but no tags on it

Chris
I have a BMWCCA vinyl cover someone gave me years ago. No tag but check the club. Probably pricey$$

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
They only last about a year outside. I have a heavy duty awning tarp over my glass with the car cover on top of that. It was a stop gap before the rain but since my car wouldn’t start.

Another though, harbor freight has those outdoor tent garages for $99 or so. You can go back multiple times with a 20% coupon or wait until black Friday and get them for $80 or less.

I considered that but that wouldn’t fly with my property manager / wife.

GK-E30M3

Site Donor
Reaction score
They only last about a year outside. I have a heavy duty awning tarp over my glass with the car cover on top of that. It was a stop gap before the rain but since my car wouldn’t start.

Another though, harbor freight has those outdoor tent garages for $99 or so. You can go back multiple times with a 20% coupon or wait until black Friday and get them for $80 or less.

I considered that but that wouldn’t fly with my property manager / wife.

Same here my Wife would chop my Balls off if put a tent for car storage

I need some Vinyl Covers that will protect from Water Rain - looked up but there are 1000s to chose from

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I bought this one for my e30. I put it over a more standard cloth one which is soft but not waterproof. It's fairly cheap and has worked well so far.
The only thing is the Large is their smallest model and it is definitely too big for an e30. But it has good straps underneath front and back so it does what it is supposed to do.

"Audew Car cover" $37. Hard to beat.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...8&psc=1&tag=pda0d8-20&camp=1789&creative=9325