One Beer Crazy Talk? 73 Bav

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Dick, i always loved the style of the BGT. i had an orange '73 ... even had A/C. wasn't a great car to drive around New Orleans in ... pot holes were too big and the big rains flooded the streets too much for its low ground clearance.

bill

Site Donor
Reaction score
You will definitely take a haircut if you try to sell a bag and tag project, especially an e3. I’m in the same boat as you with kiddos and lack of time. It is a big driver for dragging my feet about taking mine apart. I worry that I’ll need to sell the disassembled project.

If you are paying for storage, sell it. If you have a place to keep it, chip away as time permits. For me anyway, I think that if you make your intentions known in a public setting, you tend to feel obligated to show progress. The fact is however that many many quiet folks are spendings years to or decades on the process.

Do you like the work or do you like the driving? I like the work more than driving...
[/

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Why would one get a haircut with bag and tag? A friend of mine and I B&G'd a '75 CSI, made a lot of money. Is it different for a coupe?

The OP is considering selling his car in pieces.
As soon as you take it apart, the value goes down significantly until it is back together again.