NY: Vintage BWA (Italian) Mesh Wheels 16x7

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Note Mine. I think they look really cool! I think that dave v. in nc might have a set of BWA's if you need some feedback. Not sure if they are the same style.

https://newyork.craigslist.org/fct/wto/5355608264.html

00L0L_i6FQeDxN39N_600x450.jpg

00V0V_kkvUEcWKLS9_600x450.jpg

Last edited:

LarryE9E10

Reaction score
I have a wheel collection, I'll have to post some pictures. Athena & Vern have 3 sets each ;)

Unlike Andrew, I'm a serial monogamist. Fall in love with a set of wheels. After a couple of years on the car, I fall out of love and begin to lust after a different set. Sell the current paramour to fund the new love. Rinse, repeat.

Last edited:

JMinPDX

Site Donor
Site Donor $
Reaction score
I bought these BWA's

I love the old school look of these BWA's so I bought them. They're in really good shape. I will paint the centers black like the picture below. I believe that's what they looked liked originally. PO had them painted years ago.

I will have to install longer wheel studs to fit them to my car. The fronts should not be to hard but does anyone know if I can get the rear studs out and the new ones in with removing the hubs? Assume at a minimum the rotors will have to come off.

Thanks,

John M

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 166

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
hmmm ... errr, you aren't thinking about these for the coupe as these are 4 lug wheels and the coupe has 5.
I love the old school look of these BWA's so I bought them. They're in really good shape. I will paint the centers black like the picture below. I believe that's what they looked liked originally. PO had them painted years ago.

I will have to install longer wheel studs to fit them to my car. The fronts should not be to hard but does anyone know if I can get the rear studs out and the new ones in with removing the hubs? Assume at a minimum the rotors will have to come off.

Thanks,

John M

JMinPDX

Site Donor
Site Donor $
Reaction score

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 121